Dr. Joseph Haydu Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Haydu Jr?

Disaster

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Total Surgery Disaster!! Stroke happened and he was not available to assist!!!!!

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Dr. Haydu is a caring and compassionate physician. He explained everything well and did a great job. Definitely would recommend him.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

The Doctor and Staff (Dr. Haydu, Betsy and Jenna) are amazing. Made an emergency appointment for my mom with Jenna on a Tuesday when they didnt have anything. I explained the situation and they not only fit mom into the schedule, they cared enough with this emergency case my whole family felt a relief that she was getting the proper care. Betsy and Dr. Haydu spent the next 2 days testing and getting to the root of the problem. Yes, mom will have more tests and some surgery, but I know my sister, brothers and I feel very confident that mom is in the best hands that she could be in.

poor patient care

Posted on August 18th, 2011

No empathy whatever to someone going into the ER. Or coming out after surgery. He failed me and left me in severe danger of dying. Only the Lord saved me!! Arragance (probably poor spelling)is the only word I can use to describe him. Thank you Lord for saving me and hearing the many prayers for me.

Metastatic Melanoma