Dr. Joseph Haynes, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Nov 17th, 2015

So thankful for Dr. Haynes and his staff! With any concern my husband or I had during our recent pregnancy, he and his staff were there with answers. Every one in the office remained super friendly and even knew me by name pretty early on in the game. Dr. Haynes and the hospital staff were excellent during labor and delivery as well as during our hospital stay. Although we're not sure when we will plan for a second child, we are certain that we will continue to use Dr. Haynes as my OB/GYN!

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Haynes is a wonderful doctor. He's caring, compassionate, and honest. He really tries to put his patients at ease and answer all their questions. He makes dads feel like an important part of the prenatal visits. After my daughter was born, he checked on me and my family twice daily until we were released from the hospital. I will continue to use him as my doctor for as long as he's in Georgetown.

Sweet Doctor show details Sweet Doctor
Sep 24th, 2012

He's really sweet and he takes his time. I never feel rushed during my appointments and he takes special care to make me feel at ease and comfortable with whatever he's doing. Also, the nurses are very nice as well.