Dr. Joseph Hazan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
excellent doctor
He is best doctor at the world.I have a good experience with him.

February 14th, 2016
I have been with Dr.Hazan since 2009. He as always treated me with respect, listens and has ALWAYS took time to answer questions,an to explain what was going on.

February 4th, 2013
Horrible
Dr.Hazen was the on call doctor while my OB was on vaction when I went into labor. He came in after I was already pushing and said "Why is she even pushing, I have another women in labor at a different hospital who is closer to delivering so I'll be back later" Once he came back he had one of his nurses with him. She was talking on her cell phone the entire time and then pulled up a chair right in front of me and just stared at my open legs. Once I gave birth, insted of waiting for my next contractions to deliver the placenta, Dr.Hazen pushed on my stomach continuously until it came out. He stitched me up as fast as he could and then left. I now have issues with where he stitched me. This was the worst expierence a doctor could give. I'm getting emotional just typing this because I still am upset about how he not his nurse showed me or my husband any respect for how sacred this moment was for us.

December 2nd, 2012
Do not recommend
Dr. Hazan delivered my child while my doctor was on vacation, and he performed a number of procedures during delivery without my knowledge or consent. I would never recommend him to anyone, and am leaving my regular OB/GYN, whom I love, only because she put me in his hands.