Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Heflin
Dr. Joseph Heflin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tamarac, FL, with other offices in Port Saint Joe, FL and Carson City, NV. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Heflin is affiliated with Northwest Florida Community Hospital, North Okaloosa Medical Center and Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast. Dr. Heflin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Heflin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Heflin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.
Dr. Marsha Folayan
Tamarac, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Carlo Candelario
Tamarac, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Freddie Negron
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Tamarac, FL 0.46 mi36