A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Heidenreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Heidenreich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidenreich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Heidenreich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidenreich graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heidenreich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wilfred Heidenreich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Heidenreich practice?
- Dr. Joseph Heidenreich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Heidenreich practices Emergency Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Waco, TX.
See Temple Emergency Physicians.