A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Heit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Heit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Heit, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heit graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Heit MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Heit practice?
- Dr. Joseph Heit has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Heit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.