Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Heit
Dr. Joseph Heit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenexa, KS, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Lenexa, KS. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Heit is affiliated with St Luke's South Hospital, Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Menorah Medical Center. Dr. Heit has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Heit has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Joseph Heit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.
Dr. Errick Arroyo
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lenexa, KS 0 mi18
Dr. Brent Finley
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lenexa, KS 0 mi34
Dr. William Phipps
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lenexa, KS 0 mi36