A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Helft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Helft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helft
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Helft, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helft graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Helft has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Helft MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Helft practice?
- Dr. Joseph Helft has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Helft practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.