A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Helft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Helft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Helft, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helft graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Helft has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Helft MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Helft practice?
- Dr. Joseph Helft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Helft practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.