A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Helms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helms
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Helms Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Helms graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Helms has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Moll Helms MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Helms practice?
- Dr. Joseph Helms has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Helms practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.