A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Helms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Helms graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Helms has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Moll Helms MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Helms practice?
- Dr. Joseph Helms has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Helms practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.