A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Helms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helms
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Helms Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Helms graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Helms has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Moll Helms MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Helms practice?
- Dr. Joseph Helms has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Helms practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Primary Care Doctors.