A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Houston Henderson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.