Dr. Joseph Henry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Henry?

July 26th, 2016

I visited in 2010. His diagnostic was excellent

April 29th, 2016

The worst Doctor in Miami

Terrible Doctor! He treats patients like they were animals. He is not professional. Terrible. I had to complain at University of Miami management. They gave me my money back.

June 5th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Henry is thorough, knowledgeable, and confident in his medical diagnostic skills. I have never had any of the negative encounters that are described below. He cares very deeply about his patients, and is very passionate about the field of Psychiatry. I am very grateful to have him as a doctor.

December 1st, 2012

Dr. Joseph Henry was the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune to be treated by. He is rude, arrogant and made a totally inaccurate diagnosis of my condition. The plethora of medications he prescribed made me very ill. Dr. Henry really shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine at all.

December 4th, 2011

DR. J HENRY IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR IN MIAMI. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. NEVER ENCOUNTERED RACISM OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WAS NEGATIVE POSTED.I'VE BEEN DR.HENRY'S PATIENT FOR AT LEAST 12YEARS.THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.IT JUST PROVES THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS

October 24th, 2011

It took me many years to find such a caring and knowlegeable doctor in the field of Bi Polar. I would highly recommend Dr. Henry.

July 23rd, 2011

racist

this man is a racist. he also has issues with his sexuality, he needs to admit that he is a homosexual and be happy. terrible professional

October 11th, 2009

Idiot

Idiot, stupid Idiot!

March 13th, 2008

By Far the Best of Several

As my caregiver for ~6 years, it is my experience that Dr. Joseph H. Henry is an acute observer of patients. He assesses one as a whole person and not merely as a nervous system. He is up-to-date regarding new medications and whether any problems have arisen with meds already on the market. Dr. Henry is conservative when prescribing. This quality was, and is, of great significance to me. He gradually helped me reach therapeutic levels of meds. When I first went to his consult, my system was "loaded" with excessive and redundant psych meds prescribed by a previous psychiatrist and I had been showing it. As to his manner, Dr. Henry works best with patients who want the truth. I know that I am getting honesty from him. Dr. Henry has by far been the best of several with whom I have collaborated as patient and doctor.

July 7th, 2017