- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Herbert is Good. Dr. Herbert has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Herbert, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis *, and Multiple Sclerosis MS.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herbert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Nyu Hospitals Center Hjd
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Herbert practice?
Dr. Joseph Herbert practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See New York Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Herbert, Dr. Giuseppe Herbert