A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Herbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Herbert, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herbert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Herbert practice?
Dr. Joseph Herbert practices Neurology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Orange, NJ.
See Livingston Neurologists.