A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Herdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Herdman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herdman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Herdman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Herdman MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Herdman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Herdman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Herdman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Gastroenterologists.