A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Herdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Herdman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herdman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Herdman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herdman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Herdman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Herdman MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Herdman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Herdman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Herdman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Gastroenterologists.