More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Herrera
Dr. Joseph Herrera, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tenafly, NJ, with another office in New York, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Herrera is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. Dr. Herrera has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Herrera has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Joseph Herrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tenafly, NJ.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Craig Hersh
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Tenafly, NJ 0.97 mi30
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Englewood, NJ 1.09 mi