A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Herrera, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Everard Ventosa Herrera DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Joseph Herrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Herrera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ.
See New York Physiatrists.