Dr. Joseph Herrmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Herrmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

I love the fact that ultrasounds are done and provided during every single appointment. Being pregnant with my first child I'm always anxious about how things are going with my baby and when it comes time to appointment day the anxiety ceases because I know I will get to see the growth and development of my baby. Dr. Hermann is more than courteous, always calls my fianc? and I by our names, and he's very informative about what's to come in the upcoming visit(s). Absolutely love him!

August 20th, 2016

I love dr. Herman he shows me and my family courtesy and he's just got a great bedside manner. My kids even like him.

June 29th, 2016

Very disappointing

I am very disappointed in the office he is now working at. They will not let me talk to his nurse, they will not let me talk to him. I asked for a call, I asked for an email. Nothing. I never had to deal with this type of rude behavior in the old office. I had to see a different doctor I was so upset. How can you not let me communicate with MY doctor??????? Thanks Dr. Herrmann for being such an amazing doctor with my son. I do appreciate everything you did and how amazing you are. But I cannot stand the service I was given...

May 28th, 2016

Dr. Hermann is the best.

March 18th, 2015

BEST Dr. around!! He helped us get our miracle. Love having his as my Dr.

July 9th, 2013

the nurses and in general the staff is courteous, however the office manager is very rude, their office made a mistake on my billing and the office manager did not make any effort to help solve the problem and offer no assistance. Dr Herrmann is great and always very pleasant, accurate and super nice!

August 3rd, 2012

Gracious & Kind

Dr Herrmann is hands down AWESOME! He was recommended to me and I am so pleased. He is such a 180 from my previous OBGYN doc. On our initial visit to meet him he spent time with my husband & I in his office. He was honest, down to earth & interested in our goals. I appreciate that he is not pushy since time is not on our side for having a baby. As we move forard in our next steps to conceiving I fully trust his guidance and adore his support.

July 26th, 2012

Dr. Joe has been my OB/GYN since my pregnancy with my first child 6 years ago. He was recommended by my sister and I absolutely adore him. He has the BEST bedside manner, very professional and caring and so easy to talk to. He never rushes the appointment and sincerely cares about his patients. He has even called me at 8:00 in the evening to discuss test results. He diagnosed me with PCOS and is working with my on trying to conceive my second child. He has followed up with me to see how I am feeling after I started medication. I would drive 100 miles out of my way to see him. I would without a doubt recommend him to any woman. He will definately be my daughter's doctor when the time comes, praying he is still in practice.

April 6th, 2012

LOVE him.

Dr. Herrmann is the best OB/GYN around. I switched to him after being a patient of another Dr. that was just a horrible person. I am just delighted :) to be a patient of his and it is a pleasure to have him be a part of our journey to being parents again!!

August 19th, 2011

Dr.Herrmann has a great personality and is very caring. He makes you feel as though you're more than just a patient. Dr.Herrmann goes the extra mile to be certain of things which i truly appreciate and actually listens to his patients with any questions or concerns they may have. I couldn't have had a better doctor(in my opinion)and i've had several. Thanks Dr. Herrmann for all you do and continue to do, your hard work and knowledge is greatly appreciated:)

May 26th, 2011

Dr. Joe is the BEST

My friend's mom who was an LDN at St. John's recommended him, he was a young pup then (14 years ago), but just a sweetheart. I often joke with him that I'll get pregnant again just so I get to see him more than once a year! So professional, so kind.

March 16th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Herrmann for 10 years. He is very caring. He never rushes through appointments and he always makes you feel like you are important. I would not have trusted anyone else to deliver my two babies. He makes you feel comfortable to ask questions and express any concerns. When my daughter is old enough he will be her doctor as well.