A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pierce Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pierce Hicks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pierce Hicks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce Hicks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Pierce Hicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Pierce Hicks MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Pierce Hicks practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pierce Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pierce Hicks practices Urology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Urologists.