Dr. Joseph Hochman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hochman?

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Really nice person . Excellent doctor , very professional, caring and explaining everything that he is doing. Make me feel very comfortable and secure . The nurse is very nice and friendly . Definitely this is going to be my gynecologist .

the best doc for 45+ ladies

Posted on January 26th, 2015

love this guy...please clone him

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Terrific doctor! He is competent, courteous and kind. I have recommended the women I love the most to see him - my daughter and my sister!

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Wonderful experiences. He schedules his appointments appropriately so there is no waiting and also if you have a hundred questions, he isn't rushing you out of the door. very knowledgeable, patient, highly professional and caring. Beyond exceptional IMO. Highly recommended.

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

I felt comfortable and confident in his ability. He was thorough in his initial evaluation; he included my family and medical history, and full examination. Excellent bedside manner. I did not feel rushed at any time. Minor complaint --- medical building is shabby but doctor is top notch.

awful

Posted on December 14th, 2010

On my first visit to him Dr. Hochman tried to diagnose me with a female hormonal disorder just by looking at my face. Instead of making a suggestion that I might have it, he told me I definitely had it (without seeing my records or having run any type of bloodwork or other testing). Even when I suggested that he run bloodwork to confirm he said it unnecessary since he was already positive. This was very insensitive, upsetting, and highly unprofessional. I left his office before my appointment was over and will not be returning.

Excellent experience for a necessary sam day visit

Posted on October 5th, 2010

No wait time. I was taken immediately. Appt was made in AM for that same day-out of concern for me as a patient. Manner was superb, friendly, gentle couteous and mosdt of all knowledgeable. Left knowing I was in excellent hands and that the diagnosis and subsequent procedure, if requied will be well handled.

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

I couldn't wait for my insurance cover to change, upon which I ran back to Dr. Hochman! I trust him and like him and like the way he treats me and never rushes and is always interested in his patient as a real person!

Posted on July 12th, 2017