A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hoegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hoegler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hoegler, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoegler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hoegler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoegler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Hoegler practice?
Dr. Joseph Hoegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.