A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hoegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hoegler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hoegler, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoegler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hoegler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Hoegler DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Hoegler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hoegler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hoegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.