A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hoegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hoegler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoegler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hoegler, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoegler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hoegler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Hoegler DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Hoegler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hoegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hoegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.