A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Holahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Holahan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Holahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holahan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holahan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Holahan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Holahan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Holahan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Holahan practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Hematologists.