Dr. W Hollins II MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Columbia, SC

2.6

August 31st, 2013
I agree he has horrible bedside manners...lack of concern..I wouldn't recommend a dog to him

March 31st, 2013
WORST HEART DOCTOR EVER
I do not know how or why would he be considered a doctor less on being licensed by a board other than his written credentials and passing tests because he definitely is not what a patient should consider as being a good doctor because I have had many good heart doctors over the years. Hollins do not care about his patients at all because he do not listen to any of the patient's medical concerns nor do he do any exam at all like other heart doctors do so he basically getting paid for nothing. I have tried and tried to get away from this poor medical care but every time they keep changing me back to him after I come in for my exams so it is time to change to another cardiology medical center with better quality and quantity of medical care.

February 18th, 2012
WORST DOCTOR EVER
Dr. Hollins, completely lacks patient care skills. Based on my experiences with him as a patient and having great cardiologists for years,he does not seem like he care at all about the well being of the patient nor is interested in their concerns at all.