A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Holoshitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Holoshitz, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Experimental Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holoshitz graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holoshitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Holoshitz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Holoshitz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Holoshitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Holoshitz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.