Learn more about Dr. Joseph Holoshitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holoshitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holoshitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Holoshitz, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Experimental Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holoshitz graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holoshitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Holoshitz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Holoshitz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Holoshitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Holoshitz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.