A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Holtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Holtel, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtel graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Holtel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allen Holtel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Holtel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Holtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Holtel practices Family Medicine near Nelsonville, OH.
See Nelsonville Family Physicians.