A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hopkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hopkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Hopkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hopkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hopkins practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors and Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors.