A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hopkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hopkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Hopkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hopkins practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Family Physicians and Stanford Geriatric Doctors.