A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hormes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hormes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hormes, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hormes graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Hormes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Taliath Hormes BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Hormes practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hormes has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hormes practices Neurology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Neurologists.