A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hosner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hosner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Hosner practice?
Dr. Joseph Hosner practices Ophthalmology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Ophthalmologists.