A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hosner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hosner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Hosner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Hosner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hosner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hosner practices Ophthalmology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Ophthalmologists.