A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hughes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hughes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Hughes MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hughes practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Endocrinologists.