A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hughes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hughes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Matthew Hughes MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hughes practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, NY and Cobleskill, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Endocrinologists.