A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hunstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hunstad, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hunstad, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunstad graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hunstad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Hunstad FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Hunstad practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hunstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hunstad practices Plastic Surgery near Huntersville, NC.
See Huntersville Surgeons.