A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Hunt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hunt practices Family Medicine near Carleton, MI.
See Carleton Primary Care Doctors.