A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Hunt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hunt practices Family Medicine near Carleton, MI.
See Carleton Family Physicians.