Dr. Joseph Hunter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2015
Excellent
I have been a patient of Dr Hunters for a few years now and he has given me excellent care. He works very hard to give his patients excellent care. He is very caring and strives to give the best care and to resolve the health issues they have. He has done this for me. He listens to me and answers any questions I may have. If he feels you need a special test or treatment of some kind he is quick to recommend it. I could not be in any better hands than his and plan to stay under his care.

January 27th, 2015
ALS
It took this Doctor 8 months to figure out my husband had ALS. He kept saying it was COPD. Even I could see it was a neurological problem but I guess Doctor Hunter found himself a full time patient. I lost my husband 4 months ago...he could have suffered less and lived longer with the proper diagnoses--very disappointed. Since Doctors are limited on the time they are able to spend with their patients it is not going to improve.

June 26th, 2010
Excellent physician. Knowledgeable, thorough, professional, prompt, dependable.Highly recommended...