A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hura
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hura Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hura graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Hura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Z Hura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Z. Hura practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hura has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hura practices Family Medicine near La Grange, IL.
See La Grange Family Physicians.