A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hura graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Hura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Z Hura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Z. Hura practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hura practices Family Medicine near La Grange Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL.
See La Grange Park Primary Care Doctors.