A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Steve Hurst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hurst practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.