A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Husney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Husney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Husney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Husney graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Husney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph DR Husney MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Husney practice?
- Dr. Joseph Husney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Husney practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.