Dr. Joseph Clark MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2013
Patients mother
My daughter Heather has melanoma and I took her to Dr. Clark for a year while her regular Dr. Was going back to school. Dr. Clark is a wonderful dr takes all the time you need to explain all treatments and is very good to answer all questions no matter how small he is always well informed and I would strongly recommend him to all

January 17th, 2013
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
My husband and I had the worst experience when we were referred to see Dr. Clark. He has no compassion for his patients. He never returns phone calls and has the worst bedside manner ever. My husband waited hours to receive his chemo, but Dr. Clark forgot numerous times to send the order in. The lab tried numerous times to get in touch with him to no avail. This happened every time! If you are a cancer patient, please find another doctor to treat you!

October 20th, 2012
Treats cancer, not the whole patient.
We were at first excited for our Dad to go to Dr. Clark, as he came recommended for treating melanoma. However, after treating my Dad & offering a glimmer of hope for shrinking the actual tumor through a series of risky treatments, he was completely ill-prepared and uninterested in treating my Dad's awful side effects after the treatments. And the attending doctors on staff at Loyola were also inept at diagnosing and treating Dad's debilitating and ultimately life-threatening complications, due to Dr. Clark's neglect of his own patient. Dry personality or not, he needs to remember to treat the whole patient,complications and all, not just the cancer. Doesn't Loyola treat the "human spirit"?! ....not in this case. They sure dropped the ball and we are extremely disappointed.

July 8th, 2010
Dr. Clark is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to. He has a very dry sense of humor which I supposed could be mistaken for sarcastic, but I find him to be a most caring individual. One I trust with my life.

March 13th, 2009
sarcastic, incomplete with examination. Did not want to listen. Minimized my medical condition, leaving things out of the report.

July 13th, 2016