Dr. Joseph Cohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Cohn?

January 29th, 2017

Amazing

Dr Cohn and his staff are always available to help, Dr Cohn has helped me with my rheumoid arthritis for years.

August 8th, 2016

Uncomfortable feeling as though I did something wrong

Went to see Dr. Cohen a while back for joint pain. He was cold as ice said I had nothing wrong with me but would have blood drawn anyway. He pulled my arm gave me an injection for elbow pain while yelling at me to stay still. I in turn looked at him with a stern stare and responded that I had not moved. He then gave me another appointment for results which I dreadfully did not want to have to go, but when I did he handed me a old pamphlet and said this is what you have sjogrens, sicca, read this. I took the pamphlet and that was the end. I don't know why this happened. His secretary was lovely and asked if I wanted to make an appointment I said no thank you holding back tears.

August 15th, 2017