A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph I Lee MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Lee practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Glendale Cardiologists.