A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Lee practice?
Dr. Joseph Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Cardiologists.