A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph I Lee MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Lee practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Glendale Cardiologists.