Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Maguire, Ophthalmologist, Retina Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maguire, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adults (18+)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Choroid Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreoretinal Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ignatius Maguire MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Joseph Maguire has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Maguire practices Ophthalmology near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Ophthalmologists.