Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Maguire, Ophthalmologist, Retina Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguire
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maguire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maguire, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph I Maguire MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Joseph Maguire has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Maguire practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.