A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Maguire, Ophthalmologist, Retina Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Maguire has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maguire, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Adults (18+), Bacterial Eye Infections, and Choroid Diseases.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maguire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Maguire practice?
Dr. Joseph Maguire practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Lansdale, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists and Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Maguire, Dr. Josef Maguire