A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ianello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ianello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ianello, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ianello graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ianello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ianello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Ianello practice?
Dr. Joseph Ianello practices Gastroenterology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Enfield Gastroenterologists.