A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Idicula Md:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Idicula Md, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Idicula Md, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Idicula Md graduated from Armed Forces Medical College,Pune India. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Idicula Md has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Idicula Md MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Idicula Md practice?
- Dr. Joseph Idicula Md has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Idicula Md practices Internal Medicine near Weeki Wachee, FL.