Dr. Joseph Ihm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ihm?

He was the right Doctor for the job

Posted on March 15th, 2017

I am so happy that I found Dr. Ihm. He helped me greatly and was a good listener.

Negligent

Posted on May 27th, 2014

I was under a lot of pain without receiving any medication for my pain for more than a month. I had severe swelling and he disregarded it. Only after many weeks of therapy that made things worse he ordered the MRI.

patient care

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I don't know of my many doctors who call there patients to follow-up , or give them their direct number in case of an emergency or worsening pain. He is a great clinician.

An excellent diagnostician

Posted on December 25th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Ihm for several different problems over the years, and he has always been accurate in his diagnosis. When I had a long-term serious back problem, he recommended surgery. For shoulder and neck problems he has prescribed physical therapy, which in every case has been effective.

Posted on November 19th, 2010

There are some back injuries that cannot be fixed with physical activity. Dr Ihm either doesn't know the difference or just wanted to keep my money going to him. I had one of those injuries and suffered way too long because Dr Ihm did not refer me to a surgeon after seeing my mri. In fact, he didn't take an mri until after physical therapy did not work for me. I don't know medicine or any better. Now I know that he should have taken and mri and decided the correct plan of actin for me.

One of the worst physicians

Posted on August 15th, 2009

Dr Ihm is one of the worst physicians I have consulted. He epitomizes a lot of the negative aspects of our health care. Due to his negligence and lack of intelligent diagnostic abilities I incurred additional pain and suffering which led to a surgical intervention. If he had taken the time to listen to the description and used common medical judgment I would not have suffered to the degree I did. Please do yourself a favor and go see another physician.

Posted on September 21st, 2017