Dr. Joseph Ilvento MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 22nd, 2014
He completely missed the boat on a forty something year old male patient with several risk factors for heart disease, who he was consulted on for chest pain. The guy should have been taken to cath lab, but he never came in all weekend to see patient, just did orders over phone. The guy had positive troponins and chest pain. He should have had cath procedure. He did a stress test which is not as accurate then sent him home. He died suddenly next day of massive heart attack. Maybe for rhythm issues he's good. Just hope he's not on call if your a patient with chest pain! There is a 12 year old child without a father due to him not going by the guidelines for people with chest pain.

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Ilvento
Simply the best Dr. in the world. Nicest guy and incredible physician. I wish every Dr. was as good as him.

April 11th, 2011
I am extremely grateful
I was referred to Dr. Ilvento for catheter ablation to treat paroxysmal atrial tachycardia (PAT). After 30 years with this condition, and having it get worse recently, I was becoming unable to enjoy vigorous exercise. My favorite vacations always include hiking or backpacking, and I was starting to avoid these activities.The procedure cured me, and I am getting a great deal more enjoyment out of life, knowing that I won't be hit with a PAT attack again. I am deeply grateful to this doctor for giving me this.

January 9th, 2011
Unsurpassable
Dr. Ilvento and his partner Dr. Gidney performed a catheter ablation on me for a long-standing case of atrial fibrillation. Their credentials are impeccable, their attention to detail is phenomenal, they are genuinely caring warm people, and they got the job done. I couldn't be more pleased and I would not consider going anywhere else.

September 18th, 2010
OUTSTANDING DR.
My pacemaker surgery and aftercare were excelent. He always answers questions completely. He is ablolutely the most caring Dr. I have been treated, ever! It is worth my 55 mile for an appointment.