Dr. Joseph Ingelfinger Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 28th, 2013

One of the Finest Doctors' at BIDMC

My last appointment with Dr. Ingelfinger was an overbook i did not have to wait long before i was called into his office. Dr. Ingelfinger has been my primary care doctor from 15-20 years now, he is always curious, kind he was previously my mother and my older sister's doctor and now takes care of my daughter as well. He always finds time to see you, should you need him whether for physical appointments as well as being there to listen when ever his services are needed. Many Thanks to him for helping me and diagnosing any ailments I have had over these years. Whether it be a cough to a broken foot if he could not assist you he recommends the proper doctor to help you I am very great full for all of the years he has taken care of me. He is the Best Doctor anyone would be lucky to call him their doctor he is there for you no matter how small or large your concerns are and at times has diagnosed me for example I thought I sprained my foot after 2 weeks I saw him and he immediately told me to get an X-ray as he believed it was broken or fractured sure enough I walked around for 2 weeks before seeing him to find out my foot was broken. He is always checking medications I would need to take and finds the medicine that will agree with any other medicine I am taking. He would take a culture and check to see what it is himself and come back and tell you what he found under the microscope I wish he could stay for as long as I'm here. He has been there even just to let me talk when family members passed away to being my primary doctor for all the ailments my body has gone through so A BIG THANK YOU Dr. Ingelfinger for your Dedication and YOUR TIME not just to me but to ALL of your patients' you take care of!! I am truly Blessed to have you as my doctor. Than you and God Bless You for all you do!! All of my appointments with you have been in a timely manner Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital will lose such a Great Doctor when you retire, you are an Asset to the hospital as well as Bowdoin Street Health Center.

October 21st, 2015