A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Introcaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Introcaso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Introcaso
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Introcaso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Introcaso, DMD, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Body Imaging
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Introcaso graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Introcaso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Introcaso DMD and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Introcaso practice?
- Dr. Joseph Introcaso has 14 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Introcaso practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Bannockburn, IL.
See Neenah Radiologists.