A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Introcaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Introcaso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Introcaso, DMD, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Body Imaging
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Introcaso graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Introcaso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Introcaso DMD and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Introcaso practice?
- Dr. Joseph Introcaso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Introcaso practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Bloomington, IL.
See Neenah Radiologists.