A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Iobst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Iobst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Iobst, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Iobst graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Iobst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Iobst MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Iobst practice?
- Dr. Joseph Iobst has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Iobst practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.