Overall Review

February 23rd, 2015
Ipster fanboy
Wait times vary but are generally longer then I like.

July 18th, 2011
Excellent, Excellent Doctor.

May 4th, 2010
You're such a great doctor! You deserve to hear your own praises for not only caring for your own patients but branching out to the poor in the community to help them. You are indeed an asset to this area and you need to know you are appreciated!!

March 10th, 2010
Well pleased with Dr I
I have gone to Dr Ippolito for 3 years and have found him to be a very caring and thorough physician. His staff are also very friendly and prompt

November 30th, 2009
Bad experience
My wife required the completion of an form for INS application. After finding Dr. Joseph W. Ippolito in the civil surgeon listing on the USCIS web site, I contacted him. My initial conversations were very pleasant. He was informative and helpful. However, after arriving at the office he proceeded to rush us into the examination, without even telling us the cost of his services. I had to tell him to 'stop' and tell me the cost, before he proceeded. He then appeared to 'pull a number' out of thin air, that didn't seem be be pre-calculated or set. I objected and then told him that I wanted to some to think about it. I actually, had no idea if the cost was fair or not. I just wanted to shop around a bit, before spending $$. After telling him this, he got really upset and told us to 'find another Doctor'. He didn't even give me back my INS paperwork, until I asked for it. He just stopped speaking with us, and forced me to sit their and go through the forms I had given him to make sure I had everything back.He also loves to waste your time, with a lot of lame jokes and stories. He seemed to get upset, when I showed no interest in his personal medical stories, which were completely irrelevant to our circumstances. I don't care what this guy charges. That's his business. But, he could have shown me and my wife a little respect.