Dr. Joseph Ivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ivan?

March 23rd, 2016

My mother was in her 70's and hadn't seen a doctor or hospital 50 years. Dr. Ivan was so caring and considerate. He helped give us over 15 more years with her. Great Doctor and a wonderful person.

December 31st, 2013

Amazing

Despite the prior reviews, Dr. Ivan is the most amazing doctor I have ever been in contact with. He was so very thorough. He gave me as much time as I needed. It is so knowledgable. It is difficult to read the bad reviews because he is not what seems to be portrayed. I would have more children just to go through the experience with him again. He cannot be replaced.

October 9th, 2012

Lies

This dr states that he supports women in their quest to have a vaginal delivery after prior cesarian section. This is a lie. He will lie to keep you as a patient and then yank the rug out from under you when it comes time to delivery. He overstates risks of vbacs while underemphasizing the risk of repeat surgery. He places false criteria on women trying to vbac, telling them that they must deliver prior to their estimated due date, otherwise their rate of uterine rupture "goes through the roof." He is also dismissive of women who choose to breastfeed. I have seen many ob-gyns in the last 20 years due to moves, he ranks at the absolute bottom. If you value your health, your future fertility and your uterus, don't go to him. I wouldn't let him treat a hangnail.

April 17th, 2012

Most compassionate caring Dr. I have met in a long time.

I have been going to Dr. Ivan for several years. My previous dr. was awesome. I was a little nervous about starting with a new dr. Dr. Ivan is truely the best out there. I gave him four stars because that's the most I am allowed to give. I would have given him 100!

July 6th, 2011

Dr. ivan is a competent; however he lacks in bedside manner including poor eye contact and never congratulated me on my pregnancy and often referring to my unborn child as a parasite. The visits are good when he is in a good mood, but when he is in a bad mood he is short. He is a single practitioner who doesn't like to be questioned. If he is questioned about some of the information he gives, he shows his temper. He will tell you all of the information of how your pregnancy could go wrong without sugar coating any details. He is proud of that fact; however he lacks any compassion for the mother and her plight and has no problems about making a pregnant woman cry. I would not recommend this doctor.

August 20th, 2010

There is no other doctor that would have made me feel well cared for during my high risk pregnancy. He was professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He would refer me to specialists but still stay abreast of my condition.

October 8th, 2014