A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Izzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Izzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Izzi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Izzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Izzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzi graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Izzi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Izzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Izzi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Izzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Izzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near North Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA.
See North Providence Orthopedic Surgeons and North Providence Surgeons.