A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Izzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Izzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Izzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Izzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Izzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzi graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Izzi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Izzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Izzi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Izzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Izzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near North Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA.
See North Providence Surgeons and North Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.