A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Izzo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Izzo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Izzo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Izzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Izzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Izzo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.