A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Izzo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Izzo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Izzo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Izzo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Izzo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Izzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Izzo has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Izzo practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See East Setauket Radiologists.