A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bennett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Jon Bennett MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bennett practices Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.