Learn more about Dr. Joseph Calandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Calandra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calandra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Calandra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calandra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Calandra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Calandra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Calandra practice?
- Dr. Joseph Calandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Calandra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.