A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Helak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Helak graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Helak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roosevelt General Hospital
- Roswell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Helak DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Helak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Helak has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Helak practices Emergency Medicine near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Emergency Physicians.