A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kahn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kahn practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.